Wednesday, August 1, 2012

lebron basketball sneakers to the spirit

, Sat on the bed, said: he returned. Originally, we should not take you back to this, but then have nothing to do, Daddy took you back. You really do not remember you called the name of it? The Xiaotian shook his head slumped over, head down, melancholy look at own hand: Where? my Mom and Dad who? my heart is sad, so sad ... Children looked Liu Qing Xiaotian that distressed expression, she also felt so sad for this little brother sad? Her with her little hand Xiaotian hand and said: , since you want to be painful, oakley black friday deals oakley black friday deals sale ray ban black friday 2015 then do not think now is not very good? Yes, I did not formally introduce myself,nfl steelers jerseys, My name is Liu Qing children, after the little brother is my friend, a small directly brother later told me Green children is it, okay? Xiaotian looked at the Liu children sweet smile,lebron basketball sneakers, feel their mood because of that smile a lot, but also the bitter smiles: . Liu Qing children looked at one o'clock this smile in a daze, half did not react, Xiaotian Road: words, results of her blankly looked at him, did not know what hand shook her: Liu Qing children recovered about: did not answer me? I am not remember his name. Liu Qing children: Xiaotian one to give him a name, to the spirit: Liu Qing children a he up and wanted to find Liu sky to about to get up, I heard the sound of the willow sky coming from the back: now have so much spirit, I feel relieved. Liu Qing children a voice of the Liu sky pleased to run in the past took Liu sky hand and said: Liu sky looked like their own daughter like a baby, have puzzled and said: of drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment